- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix cream cheese spread and bacon in small bowl until well blended.
- Separate each can of dough into 8 triangles each. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise. Spread each dough triangle with 1 generous tsp. cream cheese mixture. Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point. Place, point sides down, on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.