•3 (12 ounce) packages of refrigerated biscuit dough
•1 cup of white sugar
•1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
•1 cup of butter
•2 cups of packed brown sugar
•1/2 cup of chopped pecans (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9 or 10 inch tube/Bundt® pan.
2. Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a plastic bag. Cut biscuits into quarters. Shake 6 to 8 biscuit pieces in the sugar cinnamon mix at a time, then set to the side.
3. In a small saucepan, melt the margarine with the brown sugar over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute.
4. Begin to layer the biscuit pieces into your pan. After each single layer drizzle the brown sugar/butter mixture over it and sprinkle with pecans if you are using them. Make sure the last layer is not filled all the way to the top or you will have spillage! There should be about 2/3 left between the biscuits and the top of the pan.
5. Place a cookie sheet or aluminum foil on the bottom rack and then place pan on middle rack. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.
6. Let bread cool in pan for 5 minutes, then flip it out onto a plate and keep the bundt pan in place upside down for another 5 minutes. Remove the pan and enjoy. The bread will just pull apart.
*You may also use cream cheese to dip the bread in if you'd like. The more, the yummier!