1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup Heartsmart Bisquick mix
1 cup milk
1 tomato sliced
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salt. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients, along with 1 cup of cheese, with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Place tomato slices over mixture, then add remaining cup of cheese.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.