***Don't forget to enter my Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick Giveaway here***
I am uber excited about this event! I have never attended a fashion night out, but it sounds like a lot of fun! FNO is taking place in many cities all over the world including many cities right here in the US. Below you will find out information on what countries and states are participating, and also get the scoop on what to expect here in DC for Fashion Night Out. Hope to see you there!
What States in the US are Participating
District of Columbia
When and Where
On September 10, 2010 Georgetown will host Fashion's Night Out for the DC area.
What You Can Expect
- 80 Georgetown stores, restaurants, and salons will be open for extended hours and host an exciting evening of spectacular, splurge-inspiring fashion events and promotions.
- Shop for a cause - purchase a signature Georgetown DC eco-friendly tote bag for $10 during Fashion’s Night Out from participating stores, and 100% of proceeds benefit Labels for Love. Labels for Love is committed to raising funds and awareness for women's and children's organizations in the Washington, DC Capital Region as well as national and international areas in need.
- OVO by Cirque du Soleil is in town - George-town! ~ OVO by Cirque du Soleil's Bug Dance Squad, a colorful group of costumed performers, will be buzzing around the streets of Georgetown during DC’s Fashion Night Out. The Bug Dance Squad will be teaching and performing the OVO Bug Dance to the crowds throughout the night, as well as spreading information and generating excitement for OVO. Test your skills with the Bug Dance Squad and you could win great prizes and more, on behalf of OVO by Cirque du Soleil! TEN pairs of OVO tickets will also be “planted” in ten Georgetown tote bags at participating retailers - will you be one of the lucky ones to win tickets by purchasing the lucky “golden ticket” bag?!
- Fashion’s Night Out Lounge by vitaminwater ~ Relax, rejuvenate and rehydrate at our swanky “vitaminwater zero hydration lounge” at Dean & Deluca. Kick off your heels, groove to our DJ and grab a vitaminwater to nourish you with more energy for shopping! 6 -11 pm Dean & Deluca 3267 M Street, NW.
- Enjoy free pedicab rides when you show a receipt for any purchase from a participating Georgetown merchant during this exciting evening.
- The Georgetown “Blue Bus” shuttle will be operating free of charge from 6 - 11 pm throughout Georgetown to make getting around in those stilettos a little bit easier!
- You can see this information and more on the Fashion Night Out Georgetown Website. Is your Fashion Night Out happening in another state? Checkout this link for more information.