- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 sq unsweetened chocolate (1 oz)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups graham cracker crubs
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (I used Walnuts)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tbsp milk or cream
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-1/2 sq unsweeted chocolate (1-1/2 oz)
1.Melt 1/2 cup butter and 1 sq chocolate.
2.Blend granulated sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, egg, crumbs, coconut and nuts into butter-chocolate mixture.
3.Mix well and press into ungreased baking dish. 11-1/2 x7-1/2x1-1/2" or square 9x9x1-3/4".
5.Mix 1/4 cup butter, milk, confectioners' sugar and 1 tsp vanilla. Spread over crumb mixture. Chill.
6.Melt 1-1/2 sq chocolate and spread evenly over chilled filling. Chill again.
7.Cut into tiny squares before completely firm. Makes 3-4 doz squares.