1 bag of Light 'N Fluffy Egg Noodles Wide Enriched Pasta
3-4 turkey drumsticks
1 stick of butter
1. Season drumsticks really well (more than you would if you were frying or baking them).
2. Place drumsticks along with onion (leave whole), and butter.
3. Pour water over drumsticks filling almost completely, leaving about 3 inches at the top. Season the water well.
4. Turn slow cooker to 8hrs or the equivalent and let it cook over night.
5. Approximately 1 hour before completion, taste the juice to make sure it is seasoned properly. Add more seasoning if you need to. Pour egg noodles in and stir. Continue to let cook for the last hour.
6. Discard onion and enjoy!
Lora Mega Pro Palette GIVEAWAY !!! - a Rafflecopter giveaway
2 years ago