Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- 1 pkg (2 layer size) of spice cake mix
- 1 pkg(3.4oz) of Jello-O vanilla flavor Instant pudding
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1 pkg of Philidephia cream cheese(or any cream cheese), Softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggS
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare cake batter as directed. Add dry pudding mix and pumpkin; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into 24 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Blend in sugar & 1 egg; spoon over batter. Swirl gently with small spoon. Bake 18-21 minutes(more like 25 but keep checking at 20 minutes) or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove to wire racks. Cool completely.
Thank you Bambamgotchatwice for the following recipe!
Chocolate Toffee Bites
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1 Cup whole pecans, toasted (or 1 Cup ground almonds)
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 2/3 Cup butter
- 2 Cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
DIRECTIONS1) Preheat oven to 350F and line a 9*13in pan with parchment paper
2) Mix the flour, 1 Cup brown sugar, and cold butter cut into pieces until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs by cutting the butter into the flour and sugar
3) Pour mixture into prepared pan (mixture will be very dry), and press down evenly, then sprinkle nuts evenly over mixture and set aside
4) In a small saucepan melt butter and 1/2 Cup brown sugar stirring constantly until mixture begins to boil
5) Let mixture boil for one minute then pour evenly over nuts in prepared pan
6) Bake for 18-20min until topping starts to bubble
7) Remove from oven and evenly sprinkle chocolate chips on top while pan is still hot
8) Let stand for 3-5 min then spread the chocolate evenly to cover entire pan
9) Place in fridge to cool then cut into squares